Fencing Wall is a definitive need for many people due to different reasons, either people install it to safeguard their pet dogs and children or to prevent intruders or to boost the curb appeal of their houses or for privacy. There are different types of fences made of different types of materials which will serve you well for your need. But before choosing the right material for your fence that will serve your need, here are some advantages and disadvantages of those materials:
Probably the best choice for privacy would be wood fencing. They are traditional and provide you with a classy look to your house and your garden. They are very much affordable to install depending on the type of wood you choose, from low-cost pine to high-cost cedar. You will get a variety of choices. Choose wisely there according to your budget. Now, the advantages and disadvantages
- You will be provided with wider selection of colour choices; you can paint it or stain it in any shade you want.
- If you have a lovely garden and you want to make more beautiful then you can go with wood because it blends well with flowers for the natural look.
- They rot easily and vulnerable to pests and termites
- Improper installation can cause the posts for wood fences to sink below ground level that can twist the fence.
Galvanised Steel Fencing
It is light and strong and is available in wide range of decorative patterns. But it must be galvanised to protect it from corrosion. It is a material that can last for decades. It has been coated with a layer of zinc to prevent it from rust. Galvanised steel fencing can give your property an enhancement in style or more security. You can stay safe as well as in class if you choose this type of fencing.
- Its strength and weight makes it ideal for harsh weather and even threats like falling barks of trees.
- Some companies are so satisfied with their finished products that they can even guarantee with lifetime warranty.
- Steels weight and strength also gives it a choice to many for security.
- It is heavy which makes it a job for the professionals.
- Its weight can be real danger to children, if they are swinging gates.
- Not a wise solution for people who live in an area where pollution and rain is certain.
There is no risk of rust if your fence is made of aluminium. They are perfect for any type of location without any protective coatings. Lighter than steel and quite cheap is perfect for privacy and style.
- It is widely available.
- And is more long lasting than steel as it is extremely resistant to corrosion.
- It is definitely not good for security as it can be easily bent.
- Will not be able to withstand any damage from a storm.
If you are planning to have a swimming pool, then some of the important elements that you should have in it are fences and also other many things. But before getting a fence, it is important to also check out the various advantages and disadvantages of various materials.