Premier Wall Cladding Company in Dubai cladding solutions for your pool can be exhausting. It can be time consuming at time, and also expensive. Hiring professional help can be the most complicated process. Since people generally tend to be poorly informed about these things, there is also the chance of being duped or cheated. So the best option is to weigh your options, educate yourself about the options you have, and pick accordingly. Here are a few handy tips to keep in mind while making your decisions.
Concrete can be built in any size. It is easy to mould and shape according to your preference. It is also flexible when it comes to design options. It can be used to create vanishing edges, tanning ledges, etc. They are easy to design and are extremely versatile.
- Concrete needs to be renovated every 10-15 years. It needs to be entirely refurnished, which can be an expensive affair.
- Since concrete is a porous surface, it needs to be chemically treated so as to prevent germs from festering or infections form infesting in hidden crevices.
Pool is one of the most inexpensive options available. It has a smooth surface, therefore doesnt cause abrasions of any manner. It can be constructed to any size, shape or dimension of your preference. Vinyl can be used to achieve multiple purposes.
- Vinyl is a bad idea if you have kids or pets in the house. They may not always use the pool in a gentle manner. Vinyl is prone to scratching and breakage, and therefore appropriate usage is important.
- Vinyl has close to no resale value. If you want to rent out your pool space or sell your house, you may not recover the price you paid for the vinyl.
Fiberglass is extremely low maintenance and is easy to handle. It has a smooth, non-porous surface. This makes it impervious to algae or moss infestations. It lasts extremely long, and in most cases does not require replacement at all. Fiberglass is also very easy to install. It does not take time, and can be achieved with the intervention of very few personnel.
- Fiberglass cannot be molded into enough shapes or designs.
- In case of repairs, getting identical colors can be difficult, creating a mismatched appearance.
Swimming Pool Stones Veneer:
It is a lot lighter than natural stone and therefore eases several logistical concerns. It is convenient to install for the same reason. It also comes in a variety of design choices, adding aesthetic value to your pool. It lasts fairly long, making it a durable option.
- Harsh chemicals, paint thinners, cleaning solvents, etc. can easily corrode the top layer of manufactured stone veneer. This makes it unattractive to look at. It also discolors upon contact with chlorine.
Cladding can be a lot easier if you know and understand what is happening. Making a decision can be simpler if you understand how different materials react to different variables such as weather, pressure, chemical contamination, etc. Keep these handy tips in mind and cladding your pool should be a little more convenient.